Spring Spa and Sanctuary
Spring Spa expands into wellness tourism.
A short boat ride from Sanur, on the shores of Nusa Lembongan, Spring Spa and Sanctuary is set to open early next year.
Amongst this idyllic, seaside village is a stark landscape dotted with poignant pink bougainvillea boasting azure blue sea views toward Mt Agung.
Smell the sea, and touch the sky. Spring Spa and Sanctuary, barefoot luxury at its best.
The property includes:
- Private, seaside, open-air therapy huts
- Large welcoming reception pavilion with 8 treatments pods, hair salon, bar and relaxation deck overlooking the water
- Accommodation air-conditioned lodges with balconies overlooking Jungut Batu Bay. Internationally designed, each plush suite comes with an open-air bathroom
- Infinity pool overlooking the bay
- Private buggy service exclusively for Spring Spa and Sanctuary patrons, transporting guests around the property
- Environmentally conscious, using mostly local elements all huts are made from recycled teak and outdoor bathrooms from local stone
- Spring Spa and Sanctuary is located a stone’s throw away from “The Deck”, Nusa Lembongan’s most popular café and bar, and Coconut Beach, an intimate bay ideal for swimming and SUP
“COVID19 has brought wellbeing to the forefront with travellers looking to include health and wellness into their holidays. It seemed a natural progression for us to enter this market and the Lembongan property seemed to be the perfect location for the launch of our first barefoot luxury sanctuaries. This is wellness combined with luxury, ancient healing techniques blended with island botanicals, in the most spectacular setting one can imagine."
- Ina Bajaj, CEO and Founder
Spring Spa and Sanctuary set over 2000 sqm of manicured gardens, with an over the water yoga and meditation deck, will set new heights to the island that has suffered at the lack of tourism due to COVID19.
With the scent of the sea, retreat for recovery at Spring Spa and Sanctuary opening 2021.
To enquire about our boutique accommodation please contact: Andy Grant, firstname.lastname@example.org