Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to Spring Spa. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s, use of services, redemption of vouchers is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
Our Website Services
1. Our services are provided to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
2. All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and are inclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
3. We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
4. Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
5. Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
6. We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
7. All prices are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) and are inclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
8. Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
9. When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
10. We undertake to accept or reject your order within Seven (7) days. If we have not responded
to you within Seven (7) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
12. Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
13. All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we dispatch the goods.
14. Payment for treatments and services are due once the product or service has been taken. Outstanding balances that are not paid upon reminders, will be passed to external Debt Collection and a new balance with additional administration fees and debt collection fees will be incurred.
*Please note a 2% surcharge will be incurred on all credit card transactions
15. We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” web page where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
16. If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
17. Once you have notified us through our website that you wish to return faulty, damaged or undamaged product, you may return the product to any of our stores throughout New Zealand so long as you provide valid proof of purchase eg. tax invoice, receipt and/or packaging slip.
18 Expired gift certificates are redeemable Monday to Thursday up to a maximum of one month past the expiry date.
19. Vouchers redeemable on services only.
Prices For Services and Products
20. Prices are subject to change at anytime.
21. Treatments at Spring Ponsonby vary and are different to offerings at Spring St Heliers and Spring Wellington and are reflected online and in print menus.
22. When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
23. You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only provided that you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
24. Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1962, you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
25. The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
26. This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
27. Linking our website is not permitted. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of such linking.
Intellectual Property Rights
28. The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
29. All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either
owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
30. Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
31. If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
32. Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
33. To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
34. We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not
responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
Limitation of Liability
35. To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
36. We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services and/or product/s we have supplied.
37. By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
38. If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Thirty (30) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
39. These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in New Zealand and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
40. If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
41. We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
These Terms and Conditions have been specifically drafted for, and provided to Spring Spa by LawLive.
Booking and Cancellations
43. If you are unable to attend your appointment, please give us at least 24 hours’ notice to avoid the full charge for unused spa time.
44. For new customers or at the discretion of Spring Spa, we require spa bookings to be secured by your credit card number, expiry date and CSC code, or a Spring gift certificate number.
45. Customers must notify the spa of intention to cancel or amending a secured booking by email or phone 24 hours prior to the confirmed treatment start time.
46. Where cancellation notification is not received 24 hours prior to a treatment start time, and a client has not shown up to the appointment, the full charge for unused spa time will be processed and paid for via credit card or gift certificate provided by the customer at the time of booking.
47. Where full charge occurs from no show or less than 24 hours cancellation notification for confirmed treatments, no compensation or alternative treatment time is offered.