Open 7 Days
Mon to Sun: 10:00am – 7:00pm
A short boat ride from Sanur, on the East Coast of Bali, on the shores of Nusa Lembongan, Spring Spa and Sanctuary is set to open on 14 June 2022. Amongst this idyllic, seaside village the sanctuary boasts azure blue sea views of Mt Agung. Barefoot luxury at its best, the property sets new benchmarks in wellness on the island.
8 individual luxurious therapy villas with outdoor ensuites, built from recycled teak and local Lembongan stone set in over 2000sqm landscaped gardens.
- A large reception pavilion with 8 treatment pods, hair spa, bar, and relaxation area overlooking the water.
- 2 luxurious accommodation villas with decks and views over Jungut Batu Bay. (Opening 12/22)
- Private buggy service exclusively for Spring Spa patrons.
- Environmentally conscious, using mostly local elements all villas are made from recycled teak and outdoor bathrooms from local stone.
- Located on millionaire mile, Spring Spa and Sanctuary is located a stone’s throw away from “The Deck”, Coconuts Beach and Batu Karang Hotel